Our unit supports customers and lines to manage the whole issue concerning cargo documentation.
- Import/Export: information from owners and customers is collected in order to create the CDL/CAL and BLs.
- Customs transmission: Are transmitted to the authorities import, transit and export BLs.
- Transhipment: Coordination with the line and port for shipping container transshipment within the customs deadlines and according to program of the vessels.
- Forwarder documentation/Tramp vessels: BLs information is registered in our internal systems for onward transmission to customs, within the legal deadlines.
- Extranet: Management of a platform for customers to request the routing of their cargo.
We are the intermediary between customs and customers. For this purpose we provide the following services:
- Corrections of the BLs transferred to Customs.
- Fines management if the information is not transmitted within the deadlines written in the law.
- Legal issues handled by customs as container inspection, seizure of goods, etc.
Our services are based on the requirements of the lines by providing a range of services around the container such as:
- Loading / unloading
- Container damage control
- Container sales
- Recovery: Containers legally abandoned
- - Nationalization of containers
- - Seals
- The sale of seals for containers
- - Realize a following up through our database